Hey guys!! Last night, when I looked on my WordPress account, I was shocked to discover that I’d been nominated by Mrs S. LDN for the ‘One lovely blogger award’!! Mrs S is one of the loveliest people I’ve met on WordPress so far and if you haven’t come across her yet or checked out her blog, you’re missing out!! She blogs mainly about lifestyle, travel and married life and she is someone I really look up to and admire!! So thank you to Mrs S for following my blog and nominating me for this award!! ❤❤
THE RULES FOR THE ONE LOVELY BLOGGER AWARD
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves and then nominate 15 people.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME!!
- I can play the flute, piano and ukulele!! I’ve just achieved a merit on my grade 4 flute exam, I’m taking my grade 1 piano exam soon and I’ve just started playing ukulele in the last month or so!! Music is a massive part of my life and I honestly don’t know what I’d do without it!!
- I have a little sister who’s 2 years younger than me and she loves all things to do with craft and has an incredible voice!! My family are really important to me and I love them very much ❤❤
- I’m a big fan of Disney movies and my favourite Disney character is Alice in Wonderland!! Me and my best friend rave about Disney movies together and I’m looking forward to when we find the time to have a Disney movie marathon together!!
- I love to travel whether it’s in the U.K or abroad!! So far, I’ve been to America, Canada, Mernorca, Fuertaventura, Portugal and Finland and that is only the tip of the iceberg of all the places that I want to visit.
- I love experimenting with different make-up looks although I’ll admit I’m not that good at doing make-up!! My favourite brands of make-up are Mac and Models Own and if I had to choose one item of make-up I couldn’t live without it would be mascara.
- My all time favourite song is ‘Hopeless Romantic’ by Meghan Trainor because I can really connect to the lyrics and it’s such a beautiful song to listen to. Meghan sings about being ‘a hopeless romantic, looking for love’ and I can really relate to the song because its about finding your special someone and knowing that they’re out there waiting for you and one of the things I’m looking forward to most in life is marriage and finding someone who loves me.
- I have 2 rabbits called Flopsy and Muffin who are 2 of the cutest rabbits ever!! Flopsy is white with brown spots and is a quite mischievous but loving rabbit and Muffin is a grey fluffy rabbit who’s extremely grumpy and cautious. They are almost like polar opposites but they look after each other and they are life long companions!!
- Growing Up Ungracefully
- Kezzies Corner
- The orang-utan librarian
- Simple Ula
- Sophie Samantha
- Busy Bee
- The walk of thoughts
- Brits, Bears and Beavers
- Honest Prayers
- Rhythm in Life
- Aspirations of an idealist
- I nominate you reader!!
Thanks for reading this blog post!! Please feel free if you are reading this and haven’t been nominated to go on ahead and do the ‘One lovely blogger award’ blog post!! There will be another blog post up soon but until then bye for now!!
Amelia Grace a.k.a Amelia in Hull